Sunday, July 24, 2022

The House of Grant

The Fours Kingdoms that had reached the Fire of Heaven the 1/1 Heaven is God the Almighty and the True Judge of Heaven and the deep of water that reaches the Spirit of Truth. the waters ways of God and those who listen to Me at willing heart that destroyed a good life that we can have i Ronin Grant will wander for a day until my daddy warns us that what is done was given to Me and no one else. thank you my Son who guards my Soul and surrounds Me when no answers could be given or taken to your grace Father/Son who are the ones that created today at bay and at the reason for all to understand that God is not open and closed, but the Heavenly Father that will punish those who have done my child wrong and this day they will pay from the bottomess pit that surrounds them All ways from within and from without a time that hurts Me again. Son, you are the King of Heaven just as the Angel that i let into our House had said. "Look there the King when He was talking about You Ronin. and no one will ever hurt you again i promise you my Son with my life in your hands. that no will take your place in Heaven or on Earth. My King.

No comments:

Post a Comment